DR-J-SLP is the pro’s workhorse and is great for heavy duty, OEM, custom equipment, semi-truck trailer use and tie downs. The Jaw and 5/8″ Slip Hook allow for a broader set of attachment points compared to a standard Grab Hook. The DR-J-SLP has a 13,000 LBS. working load limit (W.L.L.) for higher quality grades of chain and applications.
This extra strong and corrosion-resistant ratchet load binder has a powder coated body and zinc plated end fittings. Do Not use for overhead lifting. The overall capacity depends on the working load limit (W.L.L.) of the chain(s) used and the capacity of the load binder. The maximum W.L.L. rating (overall capacity) of the system (i.e. the chains and load binder being used together) is no greater than the component in the system that has the lowest W.L.L. See additional product features below:
• Easy to use and safe alternative to lever binders
• 13,000 LBS. W.L.L.
• Heavier duty 1″ diameter screw.
• No Overhead Lifting
• Uni-steel high carbon handle
• Swaged barrel of drawn tubing
• Continuous take-up and extension via the adjustable pawl ensures finite adjustment
• Powder coated body finish with zinc plated end fittings
• Meets or exceeds DOT, FMCSA 40, CHP, CVSA and WSTDA standards and requirements