LDR-12-8+WS ratchet load binder is perfect for utility trailer use with heavy industrial equipment tie down applications, such as home movers and construction equipment transporting, i.e. transporting Bobcats and small tractors. The LDR-12-8+WS boasts an extra 400 LBS. rating on the W.L.L. (W.L.L. 9,200 LBS. as opposed to the usual 8,800 LBS.) than is required for 3/8″ G100 chain needs, providing increased safety assurance. This item also comes with a shock absorbing unit greatly reducing the risk of damage to the product or load from unsuspecting shock loads often encountered on the road (i.e. hitting a pot hole).
This durable and corrosion-resistant ratchet load binder has a powder coated body and zinc plated end fittings. The LDR-12-8+WS can also be padlocked into a “tighten only” direction ensuring that it is unlikely to be stolen off of your trailer at any time. Padlock is not included. Do Not use for overhead lifting. The overall capacity depends on the working load limit (W.L.L.) of the chain(s) used and the capacity of the load binder. The maximum W.L.L. rating (overall capacity) of the system (i.e. the chains and load binder being used together) is no greater than the component in the system that has the lowest W.L.L. See additional product features below:
• Easy to use and safe alternative to lever binders
• Lockable, Anti-theft Padlock hole Feature, Padlock not included
• 9,200 LBS. work load limit
• Lighter Duty 7/8″ diameter screw.
• Good for 3/8″ G100 chain or up to G120 5/16″ chain (No Overhead Lifting)
• Uni-steel high carbon handle
• Swaged barrel of drawn tubing
• Continuous take-up and extension via the adjustable pawl ensures finite adjustment
• Meets or exceeds DOT, FMCSA 40, CHP, CVSA and WSTDA standards and requirements