LDR-J-J-10 is perfect for OEM and custom equipment applications. Jaw and Jaw (Clevis) ratchet load binders commonly have applications in the waste management market, often used to hold container doors shut, dump truck doors shut, and even hold trash compactors together or also shut. However, Jaw and Jaw binders or even Eye and Jaw Binders tend to have endless custom applications. LDR-J-J-10 has a W.L.L. of 13,000 LBS., vastly higher than most binders that use hooks. This durable and corrosion-resistant ratchet load binder has a powder coated body and zinc plated end fittings. Do Not use for overhead lifting. The overall capacity depends on the working load limit (W.L.L.) of the chain(s) used and the capacity of the load binder. The maximum W.L.L. rating (overall capacity) of the system (i.e. the chains and load binder being used together) is no greater than the component in the system that has the lowest W.L.L. See additional product features below:
• Easy to use and safe alternative to lever binders
• 13,000 LBS.
• Lighter duty 7/8″ diameter screw.
• Custom & OEM equipment applications
• No Overhead Lifting
• Uni-steel high carbon handle
• Swaged barrel of drawn tubing
• Continuous take-up and extension via the adjustable pawl ensures finite adjustment
• Powder coated body finish with zinc plated end fittings
• Meets or exceeds DOT, FMCSA 40, CHP, CVSA and WSTDA standards and requirements